Are you looking to remove the background from an image on your iPhone?
You can easily remove the background from any picture using your iPhone with just a few simple steps.
Follow these instructions to learn how to remove the background from a photo on your iPhone:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Select the image you want to edit and tap on the “Edit” option.
- Tap on the three-dot icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose the “Markup” option from the menu.
- Tap on the “+” icon at the bottom center of the screen and select “Magnifier.”
- Position the magnifier over the subject in the image and tap on the shutter button to capture it.
- Once the subject is captured, tap on the wand icon at the bottom right corner.
- The background will automatically be detected and highlighted.
- Adjust the selection if needed by using your finger to erase or add areas.
- When you are satisfied with the selection, tap on “Done.”
- Finally, tap on “Save” to save the edited image with the background removed.
That’s it! You have successfully removed the background from an image on your iPhone.
With these simple steps, you can quickly and easily remove backgrounds from your photos using your iPhone. Enjoy creating stunning images without any distracting backgrounds!
Read also: Gender Swap Filter by HeyPhoto